@2012 I liked you...
You brought many good moments... happy things... not many sad moments. You were colorful and made me stronger... yes, I really liked you.
The best moments, ideas, new loves of 2012:
- best music: Studio One Funk
- series: Homeland and the Killing 3
- new secret passion: nail polish (my number one: Knees up from Butter London)
- started a new collection of vintage records (like Dave Brubecks Greates Hits)
- my best move: a little vintage stall at the Sunday market in Amsterdam from Spring till November
- fav town: Hasting Old Town... so much energy there
- books... really enjoy Yvette van Boven's Cookbooks
- Olympic Games was one of my summer highlights
- great idea was to paint my living room cupboard light grey (yeah, makes me happy)
- totally love Mister Kays mobiles, they look so good in our living room
- being so active and full of energy
- best vintage find: "Saw Ohn Nyun" by Sir Gerald Kelly
- Hus & Hem Retro is my fav magazine of the year (guess I should learn Swedish), also like the German magazine Couch
- I spent money on Trainers
- best food moment at Marits
- really enjoyed spending time with some of my girl friends, hope to see them again soon
- Mister Kays highlight of the year, the Calder exhibiton in Den Haag.
There where so many more good moment ...
see you in 2013,
PS: any plans for 2013?? Tell me about it?
Looks like I'm having a trip to Paris with my cousins from the States! That will be interesting.
Guess Graceland would be nice too (did you here that, Mister Kay???)