Friday, June 4, 2010

secret garden

lot of garden fairs & open gardens in the moment
I love them ,I really enjoy swapping plants with friends.
 At garden shows I  always look for crazy plants with black or green flowers . 

The photos are from our visit to the Secret Garden

 I would love to go to visit the garden from Claus Dalby one day

Any plans  for the summer holiday's ? 
We really should book our holidays this weekend ,  like every year,
we are late again and it''s not easy to find a nice cottage,lol  

my blog of the week Just Hungry


isabelle said...

oh I wish I had a garden ...

at swim-two-birds said...

love this paradise :-)

Francesca said...

Did you ever find a plant with black flowers Kay? I also love green flowers.

Nadiye said...

that is gorgeous!!

jane said...

lovely! happy weekend kay!

Kaylovesvintage said...


do you know Viola "Molly Sanderson", that one got beautiful black flowers

diarte said...

i wish i had a garden too!! what a pity there's no many gardens in spain... :(