Friday, June 4, 2010

secret garden



lot of garden fairs & open gardens in the moment
.
I love them ,I really enjoy swapping plants with friends.
 At garden shows I  always look for crazy plants with black or green flowers . 

The photos are from our visit to the Secret Garden

 I would love to go to visit the garden from Claus Dalby one day


Any plans  for the summer holiday's ? 
We really should book our holidays this weekend ,  like every year,
we are late again and it''s not easy to find a nice cottage,lol  

my blog of the week Just Hungry


7 comments:

Isabelle said...

oh I wish I had a garden ...

at swim-two-birds said...

love this paradise :-)

Francesca said...

Did you ever find a plant with black flowers Kay? I also love green flowers.

Anonymous said...

that is gorgeous!!

jane said...

lovely! happy weekend kay!

Kaylovesvintage said...

@Francesca

do you know Viola "Molly Sanderson", that one got beautiful black flowers

Anonymous said...

i wish i had a garden too!! what a pity there's no many gardens in spain... :(