Thursday, May 19, 2011

sweet flowers



I saw  those pretty coffee cups in a vintage shop in Brighton and I still don't understand why I did not buy them...they are so pretty (flowerpower).

At the moment I'm so busy but I try to make time for my yoga class & body pump. I noticed if I don't sport, I'm more lazy & got less energie...
  • My fav food in the moment  Asparagus 
  • My fav music Imelda May
  • My fav snack  Blueberries
  • What did I buy this week? ...a museumscard
  • Most of my time I spent in my garden, working on a cottage garden
  • Love the work from Julia Humpfer
  • Reading the Cochroaches by Jo Nesbo
see you very soon
kay

15 comments:

punkychewster said...

those are pretty indeed! it's a pity you didn't grab them!

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

I think, the coffee will be taste much more better out of these cups!
Very nice!

Warm regards,
Steph

Nonna said...

Nice cups! Good that you have a picture of them anyway!

Have a nice weekend

Unknown said...

I feel the same about sports...lately have no energy...no sport...no time.
Imelda May has been playing in city...i miss her...

Love those flower powers...

Herr Janosch said...

So true! Sport gives us energy!

Saskia said...

Wonderful cups indeed! Compliments on the sport & thanks for the book tip!
xoxox

Anonymous said...

This cups are so nice! I would buy them, too!!!

soisses-dasleben said...

ich steh ja auch auf das alte geschirr. aber ich muss zugeben, dass mich dieses nicht so sehr reizen würde ;)

yoga - würd ich so gern mal wieder machen *uff*

Unknown said...

Those are cheery dishes!

...Nina Nixon... said...

Such beautiful flowery cups.

Have a lovely weekend,

Nina x

Merle said...

A museumscard is great :)
I hope to visit amsterdam in july, I need to shop vintagestuff ;)
The cups are great, too!!!

wish you a relaxed weekend

nicole said...

lovely cups

Bethany said...

I totally agree... and am going to start a new exercise program this week! Your post confirmed to me that it was time! And I have had a card to send to you for weeks now... I'm so bad. Maybe I will wait because I will be getting another one when I visit a new museum and I can send both of them! xo

Heidi said...

These cups are gorgeous!

Surat@Country Flora said...

Good flower art on cup.