Friday, March 7, 2014

Hey ho let's go

I really enjoyed the Marcel Wanders exhibition at the Stedelijke Museum today. It made me feel like a big kid in a candy shop.

lots of cool fashion here in Amsterdam in the moment

Macaroons made by Poptasi


When I first saw  a green parakeet in a park in town a couple of years ago, I tried to catch it (guess that looked pretty stupid). Now I know there are more then 3000 of them living in the wild here in Amsterdam. I still think it's amazing how they survive the cold winters here.

It would be fun if they lived in my garden as well.

enjoy your weekend,
Kay

PS: my fav song in the moment Pony by Alain Clark


1 comment:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Loved the exhibition too!

And I found one of their feathers last year:) Made me so happy!

I've got to check out that macaron place...