Sunday, October 4, 2015

lovley week


I have been very lucky this week. Managed to find a beautiful red vintage touring bike. That really made my week. I have been looking for a second bike for some time now. So it was amazing that I found such a beauty. Mister Kay has been cleaning it for me(love you honey). Also I got a new scale for my office.

In the moment we have an amazing Indian summer here in the Netherlands. Every day I get up really early to go for a walk in the morning to take some pictures...

see you soon,
kay

PS: love her prints lucy loves this

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

What a great find! I have wanted a vintage bike for a long time. One of these days! Maybe, i will find one in Munich this coming summer and then I can bring it home with me. Have a great week.

http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2015/10/harvest-corner-view.html