HOME...after a week at the seaside in Kent. I really want to move to the seaside, guess I have to work a lot from now ....!
what did we do...
- lot's of walks on the beach
- going for a drive and singing along with the radio (Mister Kay always sings in the car)
- car boot sale in Canterburry on Sunday morning
- strolling abound in the garden center
- goosberry fool (lot's), is just one of the best things about an English summer
- indian curry
- to many candybars
- vintage china (tell you more about our best finds soon)
- mirrors (you can find some nice vintage ones at the car boot fair ). I love them in the house
- tomato plants
- a yellow summer coat for Nila