Wednesday, February 16, 2011

yoga&co

 
 
A cute vintage alarm clock for Nilas room.
It's like a mustard color,
which looks great with the rest of her room.
 

 

 
Guess it was my day today.
  • the day started with snail mail heaven
  • my friend came by for coffee and to show me a cake flower,lol
  • had my second  power yoga class, it's not easy and I feel  really tired after the class , but I enjoy it and my teacher is wonderful
  • nice to see my photo on the flickr blog
  • CeeLo Green makes me happy 
 Kay

10 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

what a cute cake flower!

A Little Happier said...

Looks great this yoga course ! Your day was pretty well balanced :)

Lollipop said...

what a lovely day...

Christina said...

The clock is adorable. And that cake flower is awesome, haha.

Bethany Hissong said...

Sounds like the perfect day!

CRY said...

happy birthday!

soisses said...

the cake flower ist funny =)

yoga - i just did yoga, when i was pregnant. nice, that you like your teacher... yoga will be good for you - i`m sure. i would also love to do that.

CaRaJo said...

The cake flower looks very funny ;-). Have a nice day!

Krystal said...

that little deer pic is so cute :)

Isabelle said...

Happy Day my friend !!!