Sunday, April 17, 2011

garden vintage


old ginger pots
that color green is so pretty)


large bottles
(you can still find them at car boot sales)


small vases, they look great outside


vintage garden pillow
(my fav fabric)


ceramic mushrooms
no vintage but I got them at in Sandwich, Kent at the boot fair

Now is the time to find some cool garden vintage at the car boot fairs. Have fun and tell me about it.
This post is for my dad, who passed away this weekend a year ago. Miss you like crazy dad. He was a really oldfashioned gardener and a good teacher, my hero.

see you soon
kay

10 comments:

Iris Vank said...

Your garden looks great. Your dad must've been proud to have a student like you.

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

I´m sorry. I think, alle people are living in heaven and have a look to earth, specially to family and friends.

Hugs,
Steph

Kaylovesvintage said...

thanks for the nice words

Laura said...

I like the green bottles !!

A Little Happier said...

What a nice vintage garden!

Nalle said...

Your garden keeps beautiful memories alive.

soisses-dasleben said...

ich brauch dich
als beraterin

mein garten ist zwar echt mini (reihenhaus eben...), aber von dir kann ich mir das richtige wohlfühl-flair wohl noch abkucken. wie so viel. du hast mir schon so oft tolle tips gegeben.

auf dein "ja" komm ich zurück. bekommst bei gelegenheit mal ne mail von mir ;)

drücker
dani

Anonymous said...

Looks great, can I join for a tea? Or a great coffee?
Are you ok?

Ibb

Victoria said...

Love those green bottles!! I want some!!

Heidi said...

Your garden is simply gorgeous, Kay!...Hope you are feeling better...Have a great vacation! Enjoy!.....I bet your Dad is looking down and smiling and so proud of his daughter. xoxo