Monday, April 4, 2011
SOON (in a couple of months) our garden will look like a jungle again. If the weather permits we will have our dinner outside. At the moment we should do lots of paintwork around the house & the garden. That means that our weekends are short.
- at the 16th of april the Turner Contemporary opens in Margate (I will tell you more about it soon)
- our music at the moment is Plan B
- 3 more weeks and we go on holidays
- got one of Nicole Gustafsson 'Guardian' prints
- sold all my postcards for Japan (will order some more this week)