Tuesday, July 12, 2011

sunday morning




Last sunday at the flea market in Duesseldorf.
Lots of sun, beautiful people and great vintage.

Mister Kay is still working but soon he will join our lazy summer life! Our first trip will be to BERLIN, so  I will be grabbing a city guide, my camera and venturing off to scope the flea markets and vintage shops in Berlin.

I have to thank Kristina from mostly  Berlin. She was a great help to find a place to stay.

More new vintage soon

kay


 Nilas (little monster) summer love:

Ponya (not just for kids...) check out the trailer
Ice Ice Baby great for a hot summer day

11 comments:

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

I heard from the fleamarket but wasn´t there. Wonderful impressions - love the tattoo!

:-) Hugs,
Steph

Anyta said...

Berlin is fantastisch! Ik ken geen creatievere stad dan Berlijn. Wat je echt moet gaan zien is de wijk Prenzlauerberg: een voormalig Oost Duitse wijk vol leuke kleine winkeltjes, restaurantjes en terrasjes. Geniet ervan!

...Nina Nixon... said...

That looks great Kay.

likeschocolate said...

Have fun in Berlin!

Unknown said...

Berlin! WOW! Enjoy a lot. I loved the area of Kreuzberg, lot of cafes, shops...but it was long ago.
That radio in the first photo is perfect!

wood & wool stool said...

hej Kay!
Yay, yesterday I've seen you in Flair :) in the AH and I didn't buy the magazine, because I really do buy too much magazines. Nice to see you in the garden on your pretty bench.

mano said...

I wish you a wonderful time in berlin, it's so great there! many fleamarkets, funny shops, nice cafés and restaurants...

Nalle said...

Can't wait your pictures from Berlin. Have a great time!

Valloittava valkoinen said...

Great pictures.

-Anu

Mette said...

Ooh, Berlin sounds good. It was my first choice this year, but the girls didn't want to go there. Claus and I will - maybe later this year (...if we are lucky!

Bethany said...

Have fun! I am laughing at that Matty B... it's scary that he's driving though!