Saturday, September 24, 2011

at the museum







We had a great day at the Gemeente Museum in Den Haag today. It was the opening of the Mondriaan & de Stijl exhibition. I love that museum, the staff there are so friendly and today there where so many pretty people. They also have a great museum shop.

As you can see in the first photo Mister Kay was also having a good time. After a couple of hours at the museum, we went for a little beach walk in Scheveningen. What a beautiful day.

enjoy the rest of the weekend

kay

ps: cute blog  dicky bird

12 comments:

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

The first picture looks like a big Lego installation! Love it!

Hugs,
Steph

Mette said...

Wish I was there.... great pictures. Say hello to mister Kay from Claus and me. Enjoy your Sunday.

Herr Janosch said...

Love Pieter Mondriaan!

Stefanie said...

YEAH, supertolle Fotos! Love it!

kati said...

looks like a perfect day!

aaaandreaaaa said...

Cool photos. I love the one of Mr. Kay.

rental mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

shurupchik said...

sounds and looks preatty great what you had there! =)

Iris Vank said...

Victory Boogie Woogie, that is one of my favorite works of art of all time. Seems like its dancing in front of your eyes, right? That picture of the reading woman is fab, by the way!

Jess said...

I've seen the exhibition on the last day here in Munich just before it went on to the Netherlands. Have you seen the yellow breakfast service by Piet Zwart and Hendrik Berlage that they were showing? Amazing exhibit!

shayndel said...

Beautiful destijl world! I love how you surround yourself with such wonderful color and design:))

Anonymous said...

I am loving catching up on your blog now that I have been to Den Haag and other cities in the Netherlands. We went to the Mauritshuis and also the beach you mention (I can't spell it, let alone pronounce it, daughter was good with Dutch, though!) I love Mondrian! and all the art and architecture in Holland, new and old. :)