Tuesday, July 28, 2009

corner view ' best kept secrets'


me time

corner view this week 'best kept secrets'

guess we all should have a little secret, so that's why I keep my one...pssssst maybe one day I will tell you

want to find more secrets...have a look here

jane, ladybug-zen, ian, bonnie, esti, sophie, cele, modsquad, caitlin, joyce, ani, kim, a day that is dessert, natsumi, epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t., jeannette, outi, ritva, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, cabrizette, bohemia girl, dianna, isabelle, amber, a girl in the yellow shoes, mister e, janis, kari, jgy, skymring, elizabeth, audrey, allison, lise, cate, victoria, crescent moon, erin, otli, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, la lune dans le ciel, nicola, malo, vanessa, britta, april, b, kyndale , samantha, karen, kristina, dorit, goldensunfamily, sophie, janet, mcgillicutty, desiree, di, travelingmama, aimee, sunnymama, amanda, ali, jenell, guusje, britta, juanita, pamela, inna, daan, myrtille, cris, ibb, susi, gillian, jodi, lily, athena, pienduzz, latisha, clairette, kelleyn, iris, demara, mus, ninja

25 comments:

Palmer and Co said...

Darling photo! Love them hugging against the green and pink!

Ana Cristina Abreu said...

this shot is lovely!!!

Francesca said...

pssst tell me, I won't tell anyone:)!
Love this, Kay!

Joyce said...

Very cute! Your post reminds me of a quote I love: "If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees."

Thanks! xoxo

gardenmama said...

oh c'mon Kay that's just not fair ; ) I'm with Francesca, tell me, I won't tell anyone! hehe
Great photo!!

Helen said...

moonmins!

jane said...

your mug cracks me up! enjoy your me time kay!

shayndel said...

Sweet!
Enjoy.

shayndel said...

You talked me into it!
I revealed my Japan wedding pics:)
Happy today.

Kasia said...

Thank you for nice comment on my last post :)

I love Mumins! The photo lokks like it was taken during a magic moment, it's dreamy!

Thank you for sharing, hug
Kasia

Theresia (minoridesign) said...

What a great blog, love!
I am Dutch and live in the UK and my heart is in Melbourne :o)

kristina - no penny for them said...

perhaps you are right... :)

love that moomin mug!

Crescent Moon said...

The mug is very cute and the post is very mysterious!

Unknown said...

Will wait till you will confess one of those lovely secrets.

Jeannette said...

I will stick around to hear about your little secret. ;)
And love love the mug!
Big hug, Jeannette

Dorte said...

Lovely photo ... I love the Mumis (not sure what they are called in English)!

Kari said...

Love the mug! Will you tell us what you are having with your "me time" - tea or coffee?!

caitlin said...

Cute mug!

malo said...

Oh - my favourite mug. Mine broke a couple of months ago. I have to replace it. Time alone is the best.

And if you do decide to tell your secret I'll be around reading :-)

Ritva said...

yes, enjoy your secret!
and i agree with joyce!
hugs

Cate said...

tease!

Jodi said...

ohhh me time!!! good one. and I love the cup

Unknown said...

Oh, no secrets! :) But I like the photo!

la ninja said...

hee hee... that's actually cheating but you seem to be getting away with it no probs! nicely done! :)

love the post/blog, btw!

et lille oejeblik - a little moment said...

so true! love the mumins. the stories are so sweet and magical. like your photo :)