Monday, July 6, 2009

monday morning





monday morning
the week started with some wonderful snailmail from Isabelle

Mister Kay did find this beautiful Fog& Morup 'Semi' pendant light, circa 1967,Denmark, couple of weeks ago

I was looking for a TV cupboard for a long time( guess about 4 years), could not find a nice vintage one but I 'm happy with this one from BoConcept, it looks great with my vintage furniture

you can find me here in the moment
mädchen blogt
and I love 'A most curious party', for my next party,lol

10 comments:

Isabelle said...

the pendant light and the cupboard are great !! Lucky you !!

Allison said...

I think modern can fit nicely in with vintage pieces if it is well done... great choice. It took me three years to find the right fabric for a favorite chair of mine, but it was worth the wait.

Katja said...

Finding nice furniture for the TV is so hard! But this looks really great, I love those legs.

la lune dans le ciel said...

I love ... the lamp is very elegant and the furniture is a success!

gardenmama said...

Fantastic finds Kay!
I giggle a bit each time you write "Mr. Kay" hehe I like that! Your style is amazing!

Allison said...

We had a similar trouble in finding a good piece of furniture fr our television--nice find!

Ahipara Girl said...

very cool furniture and fittings. wish i had your restraint. just have to make do most of the time. lol. i am happy though to have a home and a cool family. i always admire homes like yours. i just cant seem to streamline anything. hahaha. enjoyed a stroll through yet again.

Palmer and Co said...

Oh, I'm in love with your tv cabinet! Perfect choice! Love your taste!

Joyce said...

the light and cabinet are neat! Enjoy your day!xoxo

nicki said...

oh wat mooi! Nice to read that you like it at my blog! <3