Friday, October 29, 2010

my old dutch






My house is midmodern, my dad was a Rockabilly and I wanted
a  classic Pin up makeover for a long time.
So I went to  My Old Dutch  in Margate and did have a haircut &
make-up retro style .
Debbie (the owner), she is so sweet and pretty, told  me to cut my fringe(bangs) ones a week (that will be fun, lol).
Now I am working on my make-up. I'm so bad with eyeliner&co but I will take some photos when I got my perfect vintage look( promised).


wonderful weekend music Kitty Daisy&Lewis

9 comments:

Arctic Mum said...

Very cool! (is that you in red?)

Kaylovesvintage said...

no,no that's Debbie
I"'m blond

Good Girls Studio said...

Pictures of you with your new do! What a fun makeover :) Is this a theme with your Halloween costume too?

Camille said...

awesome!

Tania said...

Um. Good luck with the fringe maintenance. Make sure both feet are planted squarely on the ground, that you're not leaning a bit to the left, haven’t had more than a cup of coffee (and so on)...

Roboti und da Höm said...

So looking forward to seeing your perfect vintage look!

wood & wool stool said...

Hej Kay,

Do you happen to have a make over photo?!

elianne said...

je maakt me heel nieuwsgierig!

soisses said...

so cool!!! i want to see a pic!!!