Monday, December 6, 2010
I was wondering today if I should make a wishinglist for Santa aka Mister Kay this year? Guess I will make two lists, the first one is my "one day I would love ... " list and the second one is a "would be nice to have & easy to find' list.
my "one day I would love ..." list
- a green vintage Vivienne Westwood dress
- Kinect Yoga (I know I don't need it, lol)
- red Chanel lipstick (red is not my color but is nice to have,lol)
- a green (more olive-grey) color yogamat (I know the color is not easy to find)
- running shoes, I would love some in the colors purple with silver (better look for them myself,lol)
my ''would be nice to have & easy to find" list
- peppermint bark (oh well you have to call the family in the States, they don't sell it here)
- books (would you know what I like??)
- music, the sound of the Westcoast 1965....that's easy to find??
- art...but then I love to buy art for myself
- sweets (remember I like the ones you don't like) like Sherbet Lemons or Boots candybars
oh Santa aka Mister Kay I know I'm not easy...but I'm sure you will do well.
tell me about your list? Love his list