Monday, June 18, 2012

maintenance


A lot of people have been asking me if it is a lot of work to maintain my garden. In early spring there is quite some work to do but all summer is easy going. We just have to water the plants and do some cutting and weeding.


At spring time I swap a lot of seeds and plants. It's really fun, cheap and you meet nice people (like plant nerds).



I enjoy reading garden books and magazines.

Also last year I started a little garden project . I wanted lots of blue plants in the garden, so I went to the garden center once a month and bought blue flowering plants... so now I have different blue flowers in the garden every month, which is really fun.

enjoy your week
Kay

PS: I''m really looking forward to see  Moonrise Kingdom this week.

3 comments:

elbmari said...

Next spring we do some plant-swapping too...!! Uuuuh... can´t wait until then ;-))

planktonfisher said...

i really enjoyed moonrise kingdom! have fun!

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Du könntest Dich mit meiner Mama zusammentun ... die "plant" auch immer irgendwas im Garten :-).

Wie immer: wunderbar Dein Paradies!

Herzliebst,
Steph