Monday, June 4, 2012

hey Amsterdam


Yesterday at the sunday market in Amsterdam. A rainy and cold day but I had a great time. So many wonderful and friendly people came to see me, you really made my day (thanks). Really nice to meet some of my readers and blog friends. I liked it so much that I will be at the market in July again.


Elvis was helping me last night with the boxes. 
I was so tired this morning, guess to much talking at the market.

Have  a good week,
Kay

PS: time to watch the Jubilee Concert

7 comments:

Sandra Monat said...

sounds great, wish I would have been there

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

We have helpers like Elvis too :-)!

Sun for all,
Steph

Blijmetkleur said...

Wat een geweldige foto van die kat in die bananendoos, super!
groetjes,
Famke

Arctic Mum said...

Would have loved to be there!!

Saskia said...

It was so good to (finally!) meet you!
Hopefully next time there will be more sun! :)
xoxox

Merle said...

looks nice! I like the "drahtmännchen" ;)

En støvel og en sko said...

I would have loved one of those lamps. I'm aiming for a trip to Spitafields in September.
Hope you enjoyed the Jubilee concert.