Saturday, July 7, 2012

holidays

yeah we got summer holiday...


Before we go to Berlin at the end of the week, I have a big list of things I want to do in the house before we go. Cleaning my kitchen cupboards is one of them (not my fav).

We had a good time in Berlin last year. Really looking forward to go back there. You all know I love cities in the summer.

Also it will be nice to see some of my friends there and I want to visit some museums. Tips are welcome.

Have a good weekend.
Kay

PS:
Because of the holidays I will not go to the gym but I promised myself I will go for a run and do some exercises at home and on the beach.


Some summer music from Caro Emerald

4 comments:

Mi Joya said...

I love your chairs soooo much!
Have fun in Berlin, wonderful city :)

Stephanie said...

Raining cats and dogs... :-( see you next time at the market... :-))))

Anonymous said...

hi!
Iy wish you a big time in my
hometown!
many greetings from berlin!
leila

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Leila
nice Berlin blog you got...