Tuesday, July 3, 2012

last sunday


Sorry for not being in touch but I have been busy getting ready for the Sunday market. I had a great day again. The people who come to the market are amazing. I was happy and full of energy when I got home.

This time I had a vintage royalty over to help me at my stall, Merle aka Troedelhaus is over to stay with me for a couple of days... lots of vintage talking and swapping goes on here at the moment. We have some crazy ideas for the future... Tell you more later.

see you soon
Kay


PS: Jane came to see me at the markt, she is lovely.

8 comments:

Nalle said...

Have fun U2!

Mi Joya said...

I love that camera!!
Never seen one like that before..

Stephanie said...

OMG...both Vintage queens together... :-)))))) have a good time...

Heidi said...

Enjoy your time together! :)

Anonymous said...

heel veel plezier jullie twee!!

Doei,
joj uit berlin

elbmari said...

Hej... sonnige Grüße an dich und die liebe Merle. Wäre jetzt zu gerne bei euch ;-))

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Die Kamera ist toll ... der geprägte Schriftzug BOY ... wunderbar! Gibt es auch das GIRL :-)!

Herzlichste Grüße,
Steph

Ioana-Carmen said...

u look amazing, like always !

FashionSpot.ro