Monday, November 19, 2012

Blue Christmas




If I would live in the States my fav holiday would be Thanksgiving (dreaming of Pumpkin pies).

For now we live in the Netherlands so my fav holidays is Christmas, especially the weeks before Christmas. Really enjoy decorating our home, the parties and gift shopping for special people.

We had a little Christmas photo shoot last weekend. The color blue is the color of 2012 so I'm bringing some blue back in my decoration for the winter time.

see you

Kay

10 comments:

Steph said...

So nice, I love christmas and the time bevor in Germany called 'Advent'. Have a nice week!

karen said...

I have some of those paper fold outs too :0) looks lovely Kay X

Kaylovesvintage said...

@Steph
Advent Kaffee is really nice with lot"s of homemade cookies

@Karen

thanks . I love paper fold outs they are so much fun

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

Those honeycomb paper foldouts remind me so much of when I was a child.

Elisa said...

Knus! Mooi licht.

Nalle said...

Looks very inviting!

Anonymous said...

Wunderschöne Weihnachtsimpressionen! Es ist wirklich jedes Jahr bei Dir schön - zu jeder Jahreszeit!

tove said...

Love that big gorgeous vase, great blog!
Tove:-)

| Harmony and design | said...

Qué bonita mesa. La paleta de colores tb es muy linda

Heidi said...

Magical!