Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Paris

Our collection of fifties prints is growing.

This week
  • My back is a lot better, still have to be careful.
  • Struggling with my Christmas shopping list (wanted to be early and organized this year).
  • Should  look for my winter clothes... and put my summer clothes away.
  • Just finished watching season 1 of Homeland (pretty good series). What are you watching ??
  • Booked a trip to Germany to go to the Christmas market.
How is your week going?

see you
Kay


PS: Cocos Lovers Bow and Arrow

7 comments:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

Glad your back is better! I love your print and your vase. I'm current with Homeland, Dexter and Boardwalk Empire. :)

Nalle said...

Paris is beautiful!
I'm watching Finnish 'Damce'. I also love food programs although I'm not good at cooking.

Nalle said...

Dance! These phone buttons...

Merle said...

beautiful print!! can't wait for christmas ;)

Unknown said...

What do you want for christmas, my friend? Anything from spain?

Make a big list full of surprises...and a trip to germany to see christmas markets! wow!

Candy Pop said...

I adore the painting!

Heidi said...

Love the print...Good to hear your back is better.