Tuesday, January 29, 2013

flower booster


After the snow is gone, we needed a little flower boost for our home. Hyacinths and other spring flowers give you an quick and easy mood boost.

Thank you all for the great feedback on my last post. We will keep you posted on what we will do with our doors, but it looks like that they are going to be painted white.

see you
Kay

PS: love the work from the finish designer Klaus Haapaniemi. I do have some of his work, only little pieces like mugs and tins.

3 comments:

WSAKE said...

i NEED a lot of blooming bulbs too around the house in winter! it´s so good for your mood...

swig said...

lovely! (but I always put them out when the flowers appear… their perfume is too heavy for me…) warm greetings from Paris!

karen said...

Ha ha! I have the same purple glass bulb vases :0)
See you soon Kay...