Sunday, January 6, 2013

Piet Hein Eek


For some time now I wanted to have a look at Piet Hein Eek in Eindhoven. It was not easy to get the family excited to do the trip (it's about one and a half hours drive). Iris and Ingrid are always so happy when the go there so I just wanted to have coffee there (crazy me) and have a look for myself.

Also I fell in  love at the Christmas tree poster.

Next time we should take some time to have a look in Eindhoven. Looks like an interesting city.

Enjoy your Sunday,
Kay


PS: I did get the poster and  a copper cloth

7 comments:

Iris Vank said...

It is a very inspirational place, right? I love your pictures! x

Anonymous said...

I would so have come with you! You should have asked me ;-)
Y.

Helmi said...

Daar kom ik graag. Stijp-S is inspirerend!

wood & wool stool said...

The PHE is such a good place, it's worth the ride! The Denneboom print is cool. Happy 2013!

shurupchik said...

it looks so exciting..would have loved to join you for a coffee there =)

Anonymous said...

I love Piet Hein Eek! Maybe I should visit the Dutch design week this year ...

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Ich mag die Lampeninstallationen!

Herzliebst,
Steph