Thursday, November 12, 2009

don't stop me now


don"t stop me now, I did find 3 record player in one year,
guess this one is my fav one


Mister Kay got me some robotic Christmas decorations
from Habitat in Canterburry





update on the little monster, she has to stay home for 5 more weeks
...so the little monster is a bit bored and we still have
long sleepless nights

-I'm a big simply photo fan ,so I adore her new calender

-love swedish blogs...Malo,Sandra and Elizabeth

- if you like vintage fabric , you will love Lyyti

15 comments:

Heather said...

That record player is amazing!

sara said...

so nice around her at your space. i be back!

les fifoles said...

Thank you for the visit, Kay. I love your pictures too
;-)). A bientôt. Anne

1richtungsblog said...

Love the robots! :) Sorry about the sleepness nights! :(

Artemis Russell said...

I. WANT. THAT. RECORD PLAYER!

inaluxe said...

wow, your blog is amazing. I so want some of those robots! they are soooo fabulous! :) cheers, Kristina.

fliss said...

We were only saying the other day how nice it would be to have a record player and some music on vinyl.
You have inspired me to go hunt one down!

Line said...

that record player is so cool!!!

Francesca said...

Five weeks is a long time! How old is she? I hope your nights will become better soon. I love the snowflakes, is the project finished now?

jane said...

happy weekend kay! and i hope the little monster is feeling well soon!

Unknown said...

Don´t stop me now! There is a song sounding in an advertise in tv.
Love the robots.

malo said...

You know I love your blog and your style. Thank you, thank you for this. It makes me very happy.

mamas kram said...

The robots are fabulous - for a 'cool' christmastree

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

that record player is fantastic!

gardenmama said...

Your record playing is fabulous!
And the robots are very cool : )
I can't get over the snowflakes, I would love to see this process! Beautiful!