Friday, November 13, 2009

soooooon




Friday afternoon...miss my fairy lights, I will look for them tonight,
also I feel like making things, last night we got some orange and clove,
( guess it's the smell of christmas)

-we need a good movie for the weekend, any ideas??
Coraline sounds good

-did you know I could in in Paris in 3 hours,
need a friend in Paris who shows me the city,
we could swap a day in Amsterdam for a day in Paris,lol...
a little bit of Paris you can find here Piou

-sweet fine day , makes me feel like a cookie monster

enjoy your weekend

13 comments:

Anna said...

Have a lovely weekend, and yes, those oranges are the smell of christmas!

mamas kram said...

Oranges with cloves - a memory of my childhood and the smell of christmas!
Have a nice weekend!

Amy said...

I absolutely loved Coraline and highly rate it. Definitely watch it if you can! I promise you will love it.
x

amy said...

I loved Coraline-I know you will love it too, Kay. And I can smell that wonderful orange and cloves...

yarning. said...

Coraline is the best! One of the few movies the whole family will watch without anyone 'wandering' off, :) Enjoy the movie and the christmasy smells!!

gardenmama said...

Happy weekend Kay!
Mmm...I bet your house smells lovely right now!

Rhea Butler said...

I'll go meet you in Paris!

(I even speak perfect French).

We could have a pain au chocolat and some tea and aller aux puces ensemble!

Would do you say?

On y va?

XO,

Rhea

Simon said...

I LOVE you're blog, it is so colorful!!

Anonymous said...

I like your lovely blog, which smells like Christmas, all the way to Sweden.

Naturally I go to India over Christmas and the only common denominator with Christmas in Europe is the color of the oranges ...

Rainy and Swedish greetings

Agneta

Maaret said...

Hmmm, I have to make these oranges this year, their smell is wonderful.
Have a good sunday!

Suzy et son lapin said...

What about stopping halfway and swap with us in Antwerp? Okay, maybe only half as nice...
I enjoy your blog! Groetjes!

Kaylovesvintage said...

@Pretra
Antwerp , yes please , wonderful place

miarosa said...

u seem to live son nice, cute details everywere!