Friday, November 20, 2009

magic wand



tired



Mister Kay got the birds from Kristian Vedel this summer
in Denmark




after watching Harry Potter last night, I wish I had a magic wand...
what would I do with it

-my friend lost her job , so I would find her a new one
-some sleep for me
-christmas in the States with family&friends ( white christmas)

tell me, what would you do with the magic wand ??

- Martha has a beautiful winter collection out
- still crazy about France, love a petit bruit

6 comments:

Francesca said...

Those birds are adorable. I hope you get some rest and good nights soon, even without a magic wand:)!

Anna said...

I would definitely get some sleep for myself too ):

Isabelle said...

Give me 2 colors that you like and some polish soft trees will leave in the next parcel ...

Anonymous said...

What a harmonious environment, you show! I just have to tell you how much I like your blog!

Peace and Love

Agneta

Palmer and Co said...

Love the birds! Darling little tweets!

Oh, what to wish for... the list is too long! Time is the first thing that comes to mind. Could always use more.

Have a lovely weekend, Kay!

Angela said...

Hi there, thanks for popping by at my place. I love your stylish blog, you have some gorgous pictures of your home! I have visited The Netherlands three times and loved it there, I'll be keeping an eye on your blog for my Dutch injection!!