Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween weekend



Trick-or-treating... happy halloween weekend. You love it or you hate it. We saw these Holeween pictures in Hastings last week.

We where in Dover last weekend.  It's great fun to go to Dover Castel around Halloween time.

Martha Stewart always has some great Pumpkin carving and Halloween decorating ideas.
We still have to do some carving this weekend, I'm sure Mister Kay will be very good in that.

Have a good weekend.
I wonder what are you doing.

kay

6 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Love the first, creepy. x hivenn

aaaandreaaaa said...

Happy Halloween.

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Grrrrrrrr - die sind ja echt gruselig und morbide. Könnte ich mir nie in die Wohnung hängen ... die schauen einen ja andauernd an :-).

Viele liebste Grüße,
Steph

Merle said...

I hate it! that's all ;)

Anonymous said...

:) I sometimes think I could start a little snail mail business with sending Frankie to Europe the only big problem is, that the postal fees for sending magazines are almost three times the price of the magazine :(

Unknown said...

Oh! My god, those are horrible....
Happy halloween!