Sunday, October 23, 2011

Travel on Paper

 

It's not easy to find vintage travelposters, so I was delighted that Travel on Paper had a pop-up shop in Whitstable Harbourstreet this weekend. We really liked the Berlin poster.

Our time in the Uk went so fast this time, next time we will stay two weeks again... so I can spent more time with my friends.

hope you missed me
kay

ps:
For the long cold winter I want this pocket watch cardi from White Stuff and this Huntsgrove Fox jumper from Aubin& Wills.

10 comments:

Merle said...

that fox jumper is great :)
of course we missed you :)

Saskia said...

Yes I missed you & that cardi is just great. Love the vintage posters as well.
xoxox

elbmari said...

Hey... welcome back!!!

mano said...

I love the copenhagen poster and the wonderful picture with the eiffel tower!
sure, I missed you!

Nalle said...

I missed you, too!

Ricarda | 23qm Stil said...

Welcome back... I like Copenhagen and all the others!

Anonymous said...

Oh, die Bilder mag ich! Wirklich schöne Sachen! Ja, ich habe Dich vermisst - schön, dass Du wieder hier bist :-)

Unknown said...

Lovely ones, and it is great to hear you have a great time...

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

For me it´s the poster from Portugal! Love it!

Lot of lovely hugs,
Steph

Helena said...

I love these kind of posters too and the one from Portugal is a beauty!