Thursday, May 31, 2012

summer markets



This summer I will be selling vintage
at  two  different markets.

-This weekend the 3rd of June at the Sunday market in Amsterdam.
 I will bring some of Mister Kay's lamps (we all know
he has an amazing collection) and some of my vases.
If you are there come and say HI.

- The other market will be at Spitalfields in London in August.
(let you know when I got the date)
I will be there with my good friend Shelly

                                                    enjoy the
                                                  Jubilee weekend

                                                      see you
                                                        Kay

PS: will be nice to see the girls from spool & spoon 
at the market on Sunday
and the lovely Ingrid.

7 comments:

mano said...

great picture - I have only one globe...
viel glücksfunde auf den tollen märkten!

Iris Vank said...

That picture of the globes is amazing! Enjoy yourself at the market this sunday. :)

Merle said...

ich glaube ich weiß wo das globenfenster ist! amsterdam, so in der nähe von der waterlooplein? wenn man so über die halvemannsbrug geht...
ich hab immer auf einer bank in der nähe gesessen und das fenster genau im blick gehabt :) hach, ich will zurück :(

jane said...

wat leuk! ik sta as zondag ook op de markt dus ik kom zeker bij je kijken!

Unknown said...

Good luck and enjoy. That will be a perfect place to know new old friends...

Mette said...

Enjoy! I wish I could come, Kay.

Nalle said...

I wish Amsterdam was closer.
I wish London was closer, too.