Friday, April 15, 2011

at home



Got the flu from Nila. I canceled all my appointments for the next
couple of days.Taking it easy and watching the Sopranos.

Japan news
- my first postcards reached Japan 

My friend Kumiko is leaving for Japan next week, so we are busy collecting more Origami cranes and other goodies. We have contact with a couple of schools in Minami Soma. Ingrid  just offered to send some of her wonderful Origami cranes and also did  the Japan Women's Club.

....we are getting there.

have a good weekend
kay

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your vintage pieces! The chairs, lamps and the great cathrineholm bowl - wow!!! Very nice pic!

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Oh shit, the flu. I´m through with it. Take a hot bath and drink a hot beer before.

Take care,
Steph

wood & wool stool said...

take care Kay.
hope you will be cured be monday x

Bethany said...

I hope you feel better real soon! Drink lots of water! I just fought a stomach virus this week too. You have such a big heart... I love what you're doing for Japan!! xo

Mette said...

..poor you. I hope, you feel better soon. Enjoy your weekend.

...Nina Nixon... said...

Oh no - hope you feel better soon.

Nina x

P I A said...

Hope you're feeling better! I love what you do for the people of Japan! Keep warm!

joanie said...

You're such a sweetie. Hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your UK break. Jx

Nalle said...

Hope you get well soon.
Hugs.

soisses-dasleben said...

toll, dass du japan nicht vergisst. liebe grüße auch an deine freundin...

dein zuhause - was soll ich noch schreiben!??! einfach toll! darf ichs mal auf meinem blog zeigen?

gruß dani

Jennifer Lopez Beautiful said...

most i like is the view.... so beautiful. and i'm sure you'll be work there for long time... :D

Iris Vank said...

Hope you feel better by now!

Your diningtable looks so gourgeous, with all thos subdued colours. I have that Poulsen-lamp also, can't wait to have a finished livingroom to put it up on the ceiling!

Unknown said...

is there any place to buy those chairs in that color range?