Friday, August 5, 2011

Klarglas Berlin






So many small & interesting shops in Berlin but there was one shop 'Klarglas' on Rykestrasse 6, Am Prenslauerberg that really made my heart jump. There are not many vintage vase shops and I never seen one like this shop from Regina with so many rare and unusual vases. Most of here pottery & vases are from former East Germany. I seen lots of vases but here I saw lots of pieces I never seen before...pure vase heaven!

If you visit the shop, make sure you also visit a shop called Trouvé. A beautiful vintage shop with mainly lamps and furniture that made mr. Kays heart jump.

6 comments:

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

The vases looks great (and the Tolix-Chair in background too)!

Warm regards & hugs,
Steph

P.S.: I was to late - the magazin Flair was out. The new one was in the stores ...

soisses-dasleben said...

really great shop :) i`ve never been in such one...

Nalle said...

I like the ones with stripes.

Anonymous said...

Great!!

Anonymous said...

funny that you´ve found her shop ! i know regina and she always has so many great things in her shop. and she is a great person, too.

Anonymous said...

This looks brilliant, wish I could visit it! Emma x