Thursday, November 1, 2012

hey November


After jogging this morning I started to pack a vintage collection for the Sunday market. It will be my last one for this year, having a winterbreak.

Sometimes it is not easy to part with some of my vintage but I don't want my home to be too full.
 
At the moment: 
  • Love the work from LS Lowry, thinking of  getting one of his prints.
  • Wearing Essie berry naughty nail polish,perfect November color.
  • Got some Christmas decoration at the Hema. Have some nicet deco ideas for the Christmas time (guess I'm a bit early).
  • Have to go to the dentist in the morning (not my fav).
see you soon
Kay
 
 
PS: my song of the day Wailing Rudi by Gregory Isaacs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ein ganz tolles Bild ist das - Du hast so viele schöne Sachen!!

Ja, ich kenne das zu gut, manchmal muss man sich von liebgewonnenen Sachen trennen, um wieder Luft zu haben. Ich bin auch noch voll dabei!

Ganz liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende

kati said...

Your place looks great. I love your telephone! Have a nice weekend:)

Stephanie said...

What can I say...I LOVE YOUR HOME!!!! Never heart of Mr. Lowry before, but now I'm a fan of his work! Great and thx for showing! have a nice weekend!

Unknown said...

Love that blue bolw...and that N...
Enjoy the week!