Wednesday, January 9, 2013

vintage Arabia


Vintage Arabia teapot "Kaarna"  designed by Ulla Procope in the early 60s. It also comes in brown but I like the white one more.

After spending a wonderful holiday over the Christmas and New Year period we are settling back down into our usual routine (work, school, sport, home life).

To stay happy we will start to make some exciting plans for this year... so we'll survive the grey and rainy days.

See you
Kay


PS: Have to show you my new cool flash silver trainers!
Perfect for long dark grey rainy days.

12 comments:

Nalle said...

That was a great find from Mr Kay. I love it!

Unknown said...

oh that teapot! LOVE! x (and switswooo flashy trainers!) xx

Stephanie said...

Really cool your trainers! And love the teapot :)

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

That teapot is fantastic! Love your new shoes too.

Arctic Mum said...

I found the brown one a few months ago. Haven't decided to keep it or sell it in my Etsy shop. We too are making plans in order to survive the dark January. We'll make a parent trip to Berlin in the autumn, that will be so great. (need to look up the fleamarkets there)

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Mali
Berlin is amazing..let me know if you going and I send you some address

Unknown said...

Love your trainers - and the white teapot! Better than brown, doubtless.
Will you be at imm_Cologne next Monday?

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Frau Schmitt

no...I have to much to do here before I go to the Uk

But if you go tell me about it

tove said...

The teapot is amazing! I found the brown one in two different sizes a little while ago and got them both! You can see them here: http://stuffthatmakesmyheartbeatfaster.blogspot.no/2012/12/tis-season-to-be-jolly.html?m=1
Love your blog:-)

Kaylovesvintage said...

@tove

thanks

Love the smaller teapot also

shurupchik said...

love the teapot and your shoes look really comfy!!

TUSEN VASER said...

Really nice teapot, a beauty