Sunday, November 9, 2014

fresh & happy

 We love paper... Soroche
 
I saw these cute mushrooms at Valentines.

 
As you can see, I have been thinking about Christmas gifts. Soon I will start making my shopping list. Love the cute mushrooms I saw at Valentines. They look amazing.
 
Finally I feel a lot better. Still a bit more tired then normal but for the rest I got more energy so it's time to start to sport more and go back to work. The weather being so nice this weekend,that we went for a nice long walk in the forest.
 
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I hope you can get some rest and catch up with little things in your life 
 
see you,
Kay
 
PS:
I  totally love the Christmas advert from John Lewis.
Wonderful blog Maluba.


3 comments:

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Oh ... a gift list I have to make too! Puhhhhhh :-)!

All the best,
Steph

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Steph
sure you will make some of your gifts..love your pottery

Malu said...

Thank you :o)