Tuesday, January 4, 2011

new week


This morning in town. You still see some pretty christmas decorations in the shops.   



Three years ago I went to the Muesum to see the Russian Legends. It was so pretty.

I did not buy the book but it was on my wishlist. So I was lucky to find it in a bookstore couple of days ago. 



I still got my christmas tree but I started to put some of the smaller christmas decoration away.


We are back to normal life... started with the gym, work and school  run this morning .

My idea for 2010 is to buy less and to swap more... lets see how that goes.

Really want to see  the new movie Somewhere, the new movie from Sofia Coppola.

6 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I want to see that movie too- and I am a huge believer of swapping and buying second hand.

melissa said...

happy new year to you, kay! x

till-vidas-ara said...

That book looks interesting..love the mystery of Russia in all ways..! Love your home too! I have cleaned all the christmas away...so nice letting the light in again

~Lycke

Anonymous said...

Hello Kay, the lamp in your living room is it a "Kaiser Idell"? I love this lamp and we have two of them in our living room. One you can see in my blog if you want. Sorry, my English is not so good but I hope you understand it ;-). Greetings from Germany

Kaylovesvintage said...

@Carajo

the yellow , thats my fav lamp but is not from kaiser, guess I could be from a dutch company

Mi Joya said...

I also love the whole swapping idea, and it's a great way to "meet" lovely people i discovered last year...
Happy 2011!!