Friday, January 28, 2011

pudding club


Let me  tell you about my friday night pudding club.

After my neighbour's husband passed away last spring I started to invited her for dinner. Now she is coming every friday night for dinner & dessert. For desert we always have pudding from Mona (a dutch pudding company). You can see I also recycle the packaging. It looks so pretty in my pear tree...

enjoy your weekend

kay

ps: At the moment I have no idea what to cook tonight but I got pudding already, lol

10 comments:

Bethany said...

roasted chicken is always a favorite around here! Friday night = sushi night for us! Have a good time.

Iris Vank said...

Do you hang birdfood underneath to keep it dry? Looks good anyway, should be featured in their commercial. ;)

nina said...

oh, i love the packaging. i get a "puddingform" as a christmas gift and still need some inspiration. thanks for mona ;) happy weekend!

Herr Janosch said...

Love your pudding decor! Very creative.

Mette said...

...I can't imagine the taste of the pudding. Have a nice dinner?

Pfefferminza said...

Very nice idea - the invitation and the pudding cups in your tree! =)

Heidi said...

Re-using the pudding cups is such a great idea, they are looking good in your pear tree. Have a wonderful dinner and weekend!

Vintage Tea Time said...

Kind idea - to invite your friend :) I wonder what you cooked? The puddings sound great! Have a good weekend!

Jolanda said...

How sweat to ask her for dinner...and such a nice idea to hang the Mona cups in your tree:)
They have great puddings, mmmmm van Mona!
Lieve groet

jurianne said...

Kay, since five years I spend my Friday nights the same way, we cook dinner for our 81 year old friend and neighbour. It is good (and fun) to take care of people around you. If we all would invite our single neighbours once in a while, it would make a big difference!