Saturday, January 21, 2012

tea & festival



More tea and less coffee ( not  easy for me)


Here are some vintage festivals dates.


Hep Cats Holiday Weekenders
30.03 till 02.04  ,Great Yarmouth ,Norfolk ,UK

Brighton Jukebox  Festival and Retro fair
28 & 29 of April, in Brighton, UK

Hemsby 48 Rock'N' Roll Festival
11 of May till 14 of May in Hemsby ,UK

Das 50er-70er Jahre Festival
4 & 5 of August in Cologne ,Germany

 see you
Kay

PS:   nice dutch blog Karibomari

pretty butterfly  and moth prints at Tinyshowcase

6 comments:

Karen said...

I believe more tea and (much!) less coffee would be good for me but I'm struggling with it :) Still I'm trying - and wishing you good luck too! Love the blog link and the dates, Cologne could be a possibility...

Sandra Monat said...

oh I hadn´t heard of the 50´s festival in Cologne before. Thank you for the tipp!

Merle said...

oh, ein 50er bis 70er festival in köln! hört sich ja sehr gut an!
bin grad in der nähe von dortmund, noch vier stunden....

Fedulab said...

wow! I'll pin these fests on my agenda ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh - thank you for those fine dates! And: schade, schade, that we haven't met on Saturday, I hope there'll be another chance

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ sabine

yes , I really love to meet you
very soon.