Thursday, April 26, 2012

Did I tell you....

I heart breakfast time (my fav meal of the day)

Cherry blossom make my heart jump.....
I took the photo this morning on my way to Nila's school, so beautiful.

every week I get new  flowers for my  home


- did I tell you that I was a big Yazoo fan?
- that I watch to much TV at the moment but never in the daytime?
- that we go on holidays next week?

see you
Kay

PS:
Domino is back (really loved that magazine)
- check out Mid-Centuria, a nice blog about Mid-Century Modern art and design.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Did i tell you that breakfast is too my favourite meal...
that love spring day full of flowers, that I can afford having fresh flowers every week but that I would love to.
That I hope you have a great holiday next week

Frau Pabst said...

jamjam, this looks tasty. Nice to hear your daughter is better!
A.

Merle said...

i would really like to have breakfast with you :)
hope you can enjoy your holidays next week!
see you

Anonymous said...

Also ich muss erstmal die wunderbaren braunen CH Sachen erwähnen. Toller Fund!!

Frühstück ist auch meine liebste Mahlzeit - ohne geht es nicht!

WUNDERSCHÖNE BLÜTENPRACHT - ein tolles Bild.

Schönes Wochenende

found and sewn said...

I love breakfast too!

Unknown said...

A nice blog and an inspirational post with the most beautiful cherry tree(we call it in Norway) in bloom. I wish you a good holiday.

Isabelle said...

I am a breasfast time lover too !!

Nalle said...

That pic of Cherry flowers is amazing! Hope you have a wonderful holiday where ever you're going.

BriGer said...

cherry blossom..i love it :-) soooo great in springtime
looks great your breakfast.. ;-)
have anice funny and sunny day
greetings