Monday, March 4, 2013

candle sticks


I love mixing up my vintage accessories. My favorite candlesticks I got from Merle some time ago. They look a bit like Rolf from Maria L Dahlenberg. Maybe one day I'll find some more.


Mister  Kay also found himself some candle sticks at the flea market in Germany. He prefers them in wood color. These are made in former East Germany.

Tell me which ones you prefer?

Hope you are having a good week.

Kay


PS: Last weekend I bought myself a cd from August Pablo.

7 comments:

Nalle said...

The 1st ones in wood colour would be perfect.

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

I'm a wood girl myself, but your colored ones are delightful.

Merle said...

I like all of them!! found one more for my collection....

Unknown said...

I like Mr K´s...simple wooden...
But sometimes colour is necessary...

tove said...

I'm a bit boring, I'd normally say natural wood. However those three colors look absolutely stunning together! Love both groups- impossible to choose:-)

mano said...

I love them all - and the graphics!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice post on candle sticks. From Gabrieli Rubin Tallit Store, you can buy shabbat candle sticks for your family and your friends on the occasion of Jewish Festivals.