Friday, March 29, 2013

slow



Our days are slow in the moment but I really like that.

Got a nice Easter branch from my neighbor this morning.
The vintage ceramic vase I had from my brother some time ago.
He is really good in finding wonderful ceramic pieces.
The paper decoration was a gift from Jurianne Matter.

There is still lots of time to paint some eggs later this afternoon.
Also I should make my food shopping list (mmmmmh) and then hit the shops!!

How are you spending your Easter days???

see you
Kay

PS: this made me cry this morning  Bill Murray on Gilda Radner

6 comments:

Iris Vank said...

I love this shot, pretty vase! My weekend is going to be easy (I hope).

Anonymous said...

I love your arrangement, its so very Zen like, Japanese, style, Happy Easter!

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

What a beautiful vase and Easter decoration! We'll have an egg hunt tomorrow with the grandsons.

kati said...

Happy easter to you and your family!

elbmari said...

Such wonderful gifts :-))
Enjoy Easter with your family...

nadine paduart said...

they're spent!
went out for dinner with mum, etc... the perfect easter treat.
cold here too.. have about had enough now, but what are you gonna do?
now onto a few chocolate eggs.. yep.

enjoy the end of easter...
n♥