Friday, March 29, 2013

slow



Our days are slow in the moment but I really like that.

Got a nice Easter branch from my neighbor this morning.
The vintage ceramic vase I had from my brother some time ago.
He is really good in finding wonderful ceramic pieces.
The paper decoration was a gift from Jurianne Matter.

There is still lots of time to paint some eggs later this afternoon.
Also I should make my food shopping list (mmmmmh) and then hit the shops!!

How are you spending your Easter days???

see you
Kay

PS: this made me cry this morning  Bill Murray on Gilda Radner

6 comments:

Iris Vank said...

I love this shot, pretty vase! My weekend is going to be easy (I hope).

Laurie said...

I love your arrangement, its so very Zen like, Japanese, style, Happy Easter!

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

What a beautiful vase and Easter decoration! We'll have an egg hunt tomorrow with the grandsons.

kati said...

Happy easter to you and your family!

elbmari said...

Such wonderful gifts :-))
Enjoy Easter with your family...

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

they're spent!
went out for dinner with mum, etc... the perfect easter treat.
cold here too.. have about had enough now, but what are you gonna do?
now onto a few chocolate eggs.. yep.

enjoy the end of easter...
n♥