Thursday, March 22, 2012

Avon angel soap


Saw this cute Avon angel soaps in a antique shop in Faversham. I didn't buy them but I liked them a lot. By now some of the vintage Avon goodies are highly collected. Have a look here.

Busy at the moment with spring cleaning, decluttering, getting rid off stuff and reorganising. Here are some nice decluttering tips. Just in time for the first big car boot sale of the year on Saturday. Need to make some space for some new vintage.

see you
Kay

P.S
full of ideas Mamma Tamo

6 comments:

Merle said...

take some pics of the car boot sale!! please ;)

merle

Kaylovesvintage said...

ok...nice idea

Kate Moore said...

I found cute Avon soaps at an oppy a few weeks back but boy did they stink bad. I left them where they were.

Pfefferminza said...

So cool and cute! Love it! =)

Anonymous said...

the soaps are super :)

Unknown said...

I feel the same at the moment. I must pave the way for new stuff ;)

Hugs from cleaning lady to cleaning lady ;)
FrauSchmitt