Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ikea and vintage

cool  Love ''malin ruta" cushion

fifties style cushion  ''Barbro Ruta''

We had a trip to Ikea last Friday. As you can see Ikea and vintage go well together. I also bought myself a couple of vanilla candles and some fabric. The pretty red dress is from the car boot sale.

Are you enjoying the sun? The weather has been amazing the last couple of days. Hope to find some time to have a trip to the beach again this week. It is so close and gives me a lot of positive energy.

Kay

PS: anybody watching Homeland ?

10 comments:

Merle said...

love the yellow one!
uhhh and i hate vanilla candles, sorry ;)

Herr Janosch said...

Love the dres! So adorable!

En støvel og en sko said...

Fantastic cushions against that wall. Love it! And I love the Ikea vanilla candles - they are the only vanilla candles I've ever found that actually smell of vanilla when lit ;-)
Have a fantastic day! You're so lucky with the weather - it's raining here and 7 degrees... I miss ENGLAND!!!
Love, Solvi

kati said...

LOVE the love cushion! And I hope it comes in our Ikea soon.

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Kati

they are out now, 3 colors
let me know if you can't find them

mano said...

today I saw these cushions , too. I couldn't dicide which colour my favorite one...
and the dress is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Das sieht super aus! Gefällt mir sehr gut.

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Wonderful combination!

Lovely greetings,
Steph

M said...

I love the red dress - and yes, we're watching Homeland!

Doríssima said...

I love the cushions...and the mirror :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
xo