Wednesday, March 7, 2012

window shopping


I really like Orla Kiely.
On my spring wishing list are some of her


I did get some of the paper birds from Franks.


That blue & yellow cushion looked so nice, I wish I checked the price.

How is your week going?
We are doing well. Nila is back at school and I'm back at the Gym.
Started to read Sister by Rosamund Lupton

Anybody going to the Vintage Home Show at the 18th of March, Chiswick Town Hall in London??
I know my friend Shelly is going. Guess I want to go also, should talk to Mister Kay.

see you
Kay

P.S blog of the week found and sewn

9 comments:

Unknown said...

OOO love that blue cushion, yes you should have checked the price1 ;-) x

Merle said...

love orla kiely! :)

Herr Janosch said...

Love the bird and the cushion!

Stephanie said...

love the birdie...:-))))

karen said...

Is the cushion in The Whiting Post? I can go check the price if you want? :0)

Jan said...

I have to agree Merle, I love orla kiely too! The design is so wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Ja, auch ich kann mich dem Design von Orla Kiely nicht entziehen - zu schön!!

mano said...

franks shop ist super und orla kielys design mag ich sehr. die flower storage jars sind soo schön!

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ karen

thanks, i think it was in Rye
( you should go there sometimes)