Monday, March 5, 2012

Lion Street Store





Sarah's wonderful Lion Street Store  in Rye makes my heart beat faster. There you find an amazing range of prints, sweets, cushions and lots more. If the shop would be a bit closer to my home guess I would visit it once a week. Definitely one of the best new store I have seen in the last couple of months, well done Sarah!

see you
kay

PS: Forgot to tell you that Sarah has been my flickr friend for a long time. Also she is selling the work from Sarah Young  and Rob Ryan.

8 comments:

Merle said...

looks great! next time we'll meet, we should do some shopping together :)

worldofemma said...

It certainly is as gorgeous as it looks. A very special place indeed.

makey vicky said...

gosh! I'm going to have to schedule a trip to Rye!

Jill said...

A shop I will definitely visit when I visit Kent in May, love your blog, and will now be an avid reader.
Have a great week.
Jillx

Kaylovesvintage said...

welcome Jill

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Wonderful - so colorful!

Lovely regards,
Steph

mano said...

so beautiful! : ))

serra said...

beautiful shop and pics!!!