Friday, March 16, 2012

homemade


Homemade Lemon Curd. I always remember Eileen baking bread and making the best Lemon Curd ever (great on toast or scones).



Pretty white moth. I should go back to that shop next week and ask if it is for sale.


 Nila's  pastel Easter deco.


Hello Mister Kay, Happy Birthday to you.
not sure what we will do this weekend, lets see what Mister Kay wants to do...

wishing you a wonderful weekend
Kay

PS:
- I love Grazia magazine
- Did I tell you my fav newsreader was Moria Stuart (amazing lady)

11 comments:

vigdis said...

*have a great weekend! i love that i found back to your blog again* vigdis

Jan said...

that looks delicious! have a great weekend!

Merle said...

congrats to mr. kay :)

wir haben in kiel einen britischen shop, da gibt es alle guten britischen dinge, vom cheddar (ok, den mag ich nicht) bis zur queen( die mag ich ):)

see you

Nalle said...

Happy Birthday, Mr Kay!
And a great weekend to you all!

april said...

homemade is always the best. wish you a delicious and happy weekend. tomorrow is my son's birthday too. sending a big happy birthday to mr. kay. ps: i like your living room in blue!

karen said...

Yum...homemade lemon curd is a whole different beast to commercial brands. I can almost taste it! Have a great birthday weekend x

Anonymous said...

Dann "Happy Birthday" Mr. Kay und ein wundervolles Wochenende. Liebe Grüße

Anonymous said...

yum yum lemon curd!! homemade is way better than the one from the shops. and happy birthday mr. kay !

found and sewn said...

I love the pretty white moth, I hope it's for sale. Have a great week.

mano said...

belated best wishes, mr kay -
hope your weekend was great!

Unknown said...

Looks really yummy.
Give Mr.Kay a big kiss for his birthday