Friday, February 15, 2013

Hutspot




In the last couple of weeks I frequently had coffee at Hutspot, a concept store in the heart of Amsterdam. The owners are 4 really friendly guys. They sell vintage, clothes, books and some nice home accessories. At the second floor they have a great coffee place and some really good cakes.

If you like to know what Hutspot means have a look here, definitely not my fav food.

Next time when you are in town you should have a look.

Have a good weekend,
Kay

PS:  Just wachted  To Rome with Love again.

5 comments:

Iris Vank said...

I've never been there, but by the looks of it I should!

Louise said...

I rather like the sounds of hutspot! (the food - the place also looks lovely.)

Stephanie said...

I never heard of it, next time!

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Iris
you will like the shop
@ Louise
Love your work
@Stephanie
Lets have coffee there one day

Antonia said...

It looks so nice!
I really have to go to amsterdam :)

www.craftifair.com