Thursday, February 7, 2013


Yellow is the color of gold, butter or ripe lemons.
That sounds so good!

I planted spring bulbs in vintage kitchen bowls. Guess I´ll get some more bulbs this weekend.

This week:
  • Mister Kay and I have been addicted to West Wing
  • eating lots of toast
  • drinking tony´s chocolonely chocolate milk
  • did buy some small metal bowls at the HEMA, they look a bit like Krenit bowls
  • reading Amsterdamenjoy, a wonderful city magazine

see you and make sure you stay warm,

PS: Gardener - Coca Cola light commercial


holunder said...

looks really pretty!

Merle said...

the bowls sounds interesting! love your yellow collection!

Kaylovesvintage said...


@ merle

I did get 4 different colors of the bowls but I guess I will get red and black also ( photos soon)

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Love your little spring display! :) x

Iris Vank said...

Pretty! I need some spring in my home too..

mano said...

beautiful yellow collection! I love the queen!

philuko said...

Hallo Kay, du hast gewonnen :) Schau mal bei Foto Nr. 3. Liebe Grüße! Julia ...

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Ich glaube, ich kombiniere gelb mit grün und blau. Mir gefallen gerade so viele Farben außerordentlich gut!


Stephanie said...

Love yellow! And Tony's :))

juffrouw sill said...

Love your blog! And yellow is gorgeous! Gr. Marloes