Sunday, February 10, 2013

I love records


 
On Saturday mornings on my way to the bakery I often stop a the charity shop to look for some records. On my wishing list are Rocksteady, Ska and Reggae (not easy to find).
 
In the summer sitting in the garden I like to play a lot of easygoing Cool jazz from musicians like Nat King Cole, Dave Brubeck, Louis Armstrong. I noticed they have the most amazing covers. You could easy frame them and hang them on the wall 
 
Enjoy you Sunday and put some music on.
 
Kay
 
PS: When I´m in London I have coffee in Freud Cafe.  
My work was just around the corner.

6 comments:

Vergangenheitshang said...

Nice choice. :)

Kaylovesvintage said...

thanks

Mars said...

Great album covers! At the shop flying tiger they sell frames for albums... I'm on the lookout for one. The last time I visited the store they were sold out :(

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Mars

thanks for that , I will have a look there on Tuesday

imfashionstoned said...

thats lovely!! :)

Unknown said...

Lovely ones!
Have yoy think about coming to here this summer:
http://www.jazzvitoria.com/