Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mister Kay

Happy Valentine's Day!!
No Valentine's gift this year...
I was thinking about a trip to Paris but I know you don´t like Paris.
I was thinking about a book but I know you don't like my kind of books.
I was thinking about flowers but I guess you will bring me some flowers.
I was thinking about special coffee beans but then you´re not easy with coffee.
I was thinking about a vintage camera but then you got so many.
I was thinking about a pet but then we got four cats.
I was thinking about some records but then you just went shopping for records.
I was thinking about a print but then I got you one last year.
mmmh I could give you a big kiss and bake you a cake...??


Mariël said...


soisses-dasleben said...

LOVELY - ich wünsche euch von herzen, dass ihr für immer glücklich und verliebt bleibt!

Daan said...


Elvis kreeg vandaag een chocoladecake van haar valentijn!

Eartha Kitsch said...

Ha! Awesome! When in doubt, cake!

Iris Vank said...

How sweet! :)

Emil und die großen Schwestern said...

oh, ja, ein kuss ist am schönsten! alles liebe für euch!

Arctic Mum said...

That was very cute:)

ibb said...


INCK said...

That's the real stuff!

Stephanie said...