Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mister Kay

 
 
Happy Valentine's Day!!
 
No Valentine's gift this year...
I was thinking about a trip to Paris but I know you don´t like Paris.
I was thinking about a book but I know you don't like my kind of books.
I was thinking about flowers but I guess you will bring me some flowers.
I was thinking about special coffee beans but then you´re not easy with coffee.
I was thinking about a vintage camera but then you got so many.
I was thinking about a pet but then we got four cats.
I was thinking about some records but then you just went shopping for records.
I was thinking about a print but then I got you one last year.
 
mmmh I could give you a big kiss and bake you a cake...??
 
Yours,
Kay 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

Mariël said...

Sweet!

soisses-dasleben said...

LOVELY - ich wünsche euch von herzen, dass ihr für immer glücklich und verliebt bleibt!

Daan said...

<3

Elvis kreeg vandaag een chocoladecake van haar valentijn!

Eartha Kitsch said...

Ha! Awesome! When in doubt, cake!

Iris Vank said...

How sweet! :)

Emil und die großen Schwestern said...

oh, ja, ein kuss ist am schönsten! alles liebe für euch!

Arctic Mum said...

That was very cute:)

Unknown said...

Cute!

INGE© said...

That's the real stuff!

Stephanie said...

SWEET!