Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa Baby


having two minutes for myself , enjoying my Christmas tree


little winter girl for our tree from Juime


Nila wish for the next year
"a year full of music"


Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas time 
However you spend yours, enjoy
Thank you for coming  to our little vintage world
and for all the nice comments (THEY MAKE MY DAY),
Christmas cards and little gifts.

see you soon

Mister Kay, Nila and Kay

ps: dreaming of some time on the sofa watching Christmas movies and eating mince pies.

My Christmas song of the day: Beverley Knight  Christmas

17 comments:

Trashsparkle said...

love the colour on your walls! shows everything off really well.

Merry Christmas! x

mano said...

I wish you wonderful christmas days with your family. have a great time!

Wibke said...

merry christmas to you and your beloved ones! I like your "tannenbaum" very much!
liebst,
wibke

KERRY said...

Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful, cosy Christmas time and a nice rest :) I hope 2012 is a fantastic one! x

fanja said...

happy Christmas to you, enjoy your time with your family!

likeschocolate said...

Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

MamaNatuurlijk said...

I wish you a wonderfull christmas with your'e loved ones.

Love MamaNatuurlijk

Fedulab said...

Merry Christmas and Happy new year
BUON NATALE!!
Fede/Fedulab

Saskia 'Sally' Krauß said...

Merry Christmas from Sally!

I really like your christmastree. :-)

at swim-two-birds said...

merry christmas to you and your family.

alessandra said...

Happy holidays Kay. Happy 2012!
xxx

nina said...

Happy holidays! Hope to find you some feet on a plate next year! ;)

Elisabeth Dunker said...

Happy x-mas Kay :)!

Herr Janosch said...

A year full of music - what a lovely wish! Hope you had a merry Christmas!

Emil und die großen Schwestern said...

i wish you a wonderful second christmas day!

JAMIE SAYS DREAM said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Lovely tree, that winter girl is sooo pretty. And I like the plate with a tree on it :-)

Natascha Rosenberg said...

Happy New Year!! I hope you had nice christmas days.